The Retirement Village Residents Association (Inc.), NSW was incorporated on 22nd February 1990.
Our association strives to:
- Assist residents to understand their Rights and Obligations.
- Defend and Extend the Rights of residents in Retirement Villages.
- Encourage Residents to exercise their rights, and participate in the decision- making processes affecting their lives.
- Assist Residents to develop an effective Residents Committee.
- Offer Information and Advice to intending residents and their families.
- Promote Positive Relationships between residents and management.