The 2020 RVRA Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at 10am, Friday 25 September 2020 via the Zoom platform. We invite members of the RVRA to register using the REGISTER button below. You will need an email address as the link to join the meeting will be sent to you by email.
1. Opening of Meeting and Welcome by President
3. Guest Speaker: Hon. Kevin Anderson, NSW Minister for Better Regulation and Innovation
4. Confirmation of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 26th September 2019
5. President’s Report: Jim Gibbons, Living Choice Glenhaven
6. Secretary’s Report: Kate Shane, Leura Fairways Retirement Village
7. Financial Report: Honorary Auditor, Bishop Collins
8. Peter Hill, RVRA Honorary Solicitor
9. Election of Board Members
Close of Meeting
The RVRA 2020 AGM Papers may be viewed via your member log in HERE
Please register in advance for this meeting:. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you wish to attend the AGM, you will require access to a computer, email and interent connection.
A link will be sent by email. At the time of the meeting, please click on the link and you will be taken to a "waiting room". When the meeting is about to begin, you will be added to the virtual meeting room.